On Mon, 2010-05-03 at 00:07 -0600, Ashley M. Kirchner wrote:

> [...]

I just saw an article in a magazine for something that looks to do just
what you want. It's a PHP-based access manager called Sumo. I haven't
actually used the system myself yet, but the article about it says good
things and it looks to be promising.

Full URL is http://sumoam.sourceforge.net

Thanks,
Ash