On May 10, 2010, at 7:36 AM, Peter Lind <peter.e.l...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 10 May 2010 13:25, Ashley Sheridan <a...@ashleysheridan.co.uk> wrote:
On Mon, 2010-05-10 at 12:42 +0600, shiplu wrote:

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 6:28 AM, donald sullivan <don...@nixspot.com> wrote:
bcompiler is available, but with the correct tools data can still be extracted.
http://php.net/manual/en/book.bcompiler.php

Its not a problem if data can still be extracted. But I guess exact
data can not be extracted.
If thats the case its okay. Sometimes an obfuscated code is enough to
protect it.

As far I remember I heard somewhere it can be achieved by e- accelerator somehow.
How is it possible?

Shiplu Mokadd.im
My talks, http://talk.cmyweb.net
Follow me, http://twitter.com/shiplu
SUST Programmers, http://groups.google.com/group/p2psust
Innovation distinguishes bet ... ... (ask Steve Jobs the rest)

I have to ask, why do you want to do that? Wouldn't it be easier to
offer your application as a system that only you host. That way, the
end-user never gets to see your PHP code.

Not to mention: if it runs, it can be broken.

Regards
Peter

--
<hype>
WWW: http://plphp.dk / http://plind.dk

Not to mention that is what contracts are for.

Bastien

Sent from my iPod