On 12/05/10 11:23, shiplu wrote:
Can you paste a sample encoded version of a php file on pastie.org?

Shiplu Mokadd.im
My talks, http://talk.cmyweb.net
Follow me, http://twitter.com/shiplu
SUST Programmers, http://groups.google.com/group/p2psust
Innovation distinguishes bet ... ... (ask Steve Jobs the rest)

OK, I just did the phpPgAdmin index.php page (just something public-domain I had lying around):

Here's the original: http://www.pastie.org/pastes/956801
and here's the encoded: http://www.pastie.org/pastes/956803

I haven't yet checked that the encoded version works!

--
Peter Ford, Developer                 phone: 01580 893333 fax: 01580 893399
Justcroft International Ltd.                              www.justcroft.com