Karl DeSaulniers wrote:

can't be done I'm afraid, no matter how hard you look - there is *always* a way around it.

only thing you can do is in certain situations ensure that whatever important 'act' is carried out is limited to a fixed person with some personally identifiable data; for instance requiring an address and passport / driving license number for airplane ticket deliver and so forth.

To illustrate, before me now on my 'single' machine, I have the primary OS, and two more running in virtual box's; each one has several browsers; and to compound matters I'm hooked up to 2 different networks; and on one of those I can change IP whenever I want. Perhaps only deep packet inspection shared between the different ISPs I use and some kind of knowledge on their part between who in the household is using which machine to do what @ each certain time.

Good luck though :)

Nathan