On Mon, 2010-06-07 at 14:42 -0300, Igor Escobar wrote:

> It's not a SQL Injection or XSS problem, Michael.
>
> It's a PHP Injection problem. I know how fix that but the web site is very
> very huge, have lots and lots of partners and i'm have a bug difficult do
> identify the focus of the problem.
>
> Got it?
>

> Regards,
> Igor Escobar
> Systems Analyst & Interface Designer
>
> + http://blog.igorescobar.com
> + http://www.igorescobar.com
> + @igorescobar (twitter)
>

> On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 2:38 PM, Michael Shadle <mike...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > It's not that bad.
> >
> > Use filter functions and sanity checks for input.
> >
> > Use htmlspecialchars() basically on output.
> >
> > That should take care of basically everything.
> >

> > On Jun 7, 2010, at 6:16 AM, Igor Escobar <titiolin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >  This was my fear.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> Igor Escobar
> >> Systems Analyst & Interface Designer
> >>
> >> + http://blog.igorescobar.com
> >> + http://www.igorescobar.com
> >> + @igorescobar (twitter)
> >>

> >> On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 10:05 AM, Peter Lind <peter.e.l...@gmail.com>
> >> wrote:

> > --

What do you mean it's a PHP injection? PHP is all on the server, and the
only way to get at that if you don't have direct access to the server
(which you've said isn't possible as the passwords, etc are all fine)
then the bad data is coming from either a form or another area where
user data is expected. This data might be as simple as unsanitised URL
variables that are intended to fetch a blog entry, to form data sent in
a registration page.

All data coming from the user is bad until proven otherwise.

Thanks,
Ash
http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk