Brian Dunning wrote:
> Hey - It looks like a PHP form on my server is insecure and is being used to
> send spam. This is Rackspace's best guess. The problem is there are SO MANY
> forms on all the web sites on this server that it would be a nightmare task
> to try and look at them all to be sure they're properly secured.
>
> Is anyone aware of a way to shortcut this process, maybe find out what
> script(s) are being attacked to send the spam?
>
> :-(

Usually it isn't your "php/html form" that is insecure, it is the processing
script that processes said form.  Change all the forms to use a single
processing script and then you won't have such a big problem tracking down the
"information processing error/insecurity" that you are having.

--
Jim Lucas