Hello All. I have been given advice on how to remove myself from this
list, and taken it. I have tried on my own to discover how to remove
myself from this list. I have even ( something I am not proud of) hinted
that I might start irrelevant threads of conversation so you will ban
me. Unfortunately a look in my 'deleted items' folder shows all the
daily messages just thrown in there..... Isn't there somebody who is
responsible who instead of giving advice ( that never seems to work) can
simply remove me from the distribution list, delete me or whatever?  Yes
I signed up intentionally so I could understand a technology that I was
recruiting for, and yes it was helpful, but that was 2007 and I think it
is time for us to break up.

So IF YOU HAVE THE CAPABILITY TO REMOVE ME "Make it so number one!".
Thanks

 Sincerely,

 Michael Roberts
Executive Recruiter
 Corporate Staffing Services
 150 Monument Road, Suite 510
 Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
 P 610-771-1084
 F 610-771-0390
 E mrobe...@jobscss.com
Check out my recent feature article in Professional Surveyor 12/09
edition.
http://www.profsurv.com/magazine/article.aspx?i=70379