On 12 October 2010 17:16, Alexis <phplis...@antonakis.co.uk> wrote:
> If you mean how am I triggering the script, then I am simply opening it up
> in my web browser...
>
> On 12/10/10 04:21, Richard Quadling wrote:
>>
>> On 11 October 2010 21:37, Alexis<phplis...@antonakis.co.uk>  wrote:
>>>
>>> Thanks for perserving....nope just the two entries per script..one start
>>> and
>>> one stop....also checked the multi tab and that is set to just the once
>>> as
>>> well.
>>> One thing I forgot to say before is that even if I run the scripts
>>> manually,
>>> then they still run the twice.....sorry about missing that bit out...

>>> --
>>>

>> Can you cut and paste the command you are using for the task?

Now I'm confused. You said you are using the windows scheduler and now
you say you are opening them in a browser?

Which is it?

Can b64 one of the problem .job files from C:\Windows\Tasks so I can
see what it is doing?

php -n -r "echo
chunk_split(base64_encode(file_get_contents('C:\Windows\Tasks\something.job')));"

You'll get a nice block of data back. Should only be a few lines.

Alternatively, the output from ...

schtasks /query /v

--
Richard Quadling