On 10-11-08 04:51 PM, Steve Staples wrote:
all of my projects now consist of smarty, pear mdb2, phpmailer, jquery,
fpdf (if needed), and pchart (again, if needed).   these are my personal
choices, and I have been happy with them so far ;)

pchart... *shudder*.

I recently had to add support for variable line types (dots, dashes, combinations thereof)... I did a beautiful hackjob *lol*.

Interesting to see others use it... the project seems to be dead.

Cheers,
Rob.
--
E-Mail Disclaimer: Information contained in this message and any
attached documents is considered confidential and legally protected.