On 10-11-11 02:20 AM, David Robley wrote:
Daniel P. Brown wrote:

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 20:59, Nathan Rixham<nrix...@gmail.com>  wrote:

I went back to using a pre hypertext processor, seemed like a really
powerful templating engine that was v familiar to use :p

     Pre-hypertext preprocessor?  Perl?

Pre Hypertext Processor - the acronym sounds familiar :-)

I think I saw something about that on someone's Personal Home Page!

Cheers,
Rob.
--
E-Mail Disclaimer: Information contained in this message and any
attached documents is considered confidential and legally protected.