Hey Everyone,

I have a question about php & javascript... Yes I know this forum is for php BUT I needed an opinion on where to look for stuff...

I have a application that I'm working on that uses google maps to display interactive maps (using javascript) on the website. I now have the need to display multiple maps on the same page and from what I can tell I have to create new instances and variables for all of them...

What I'm wondering is since I know very little javascript would it be bad to create a PHP function to write the java code for the proper number of maps I need to display? The map info is being pulled from a database where events are being added and could contain 2 or 200 maps...

Or should I learn javascript and figure out how to create a loop in there so that I can just loop it in the java and not repeat code?

Thanks for any assistance you can give!

Jason Pruim
pru...@gmail.com