Hi gang:

In the past we talked about PHP tutorials, but I don't remember if there was a single clearinghouse/link for them or not -- is there one? If not, what do you recommend?

Disclaimer: This is a clear solicitation by me for help with my PHP class. I will be teaching this class at my local college starting this semester. Please realize this is the first time my local college has considered PHP anything of importance.

In the past, the college has been totally ingrained in .NET (i.e., APS, VB, C#). They believe their focus should be teaching students what the Corporate World wants and those needs have been defined by the State of Michigan and General Motors. Considering that neither of those institutions are financially solvent, other avenues are being considered.

I know I can Google for "PHP tutorials", but I am looking for recommendations from this list as to which tutorials/references are the best.

Thanks,

tedd

--
-------