On 31 March 2011 21:40, Ethan Rosenberg <eth...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> At 02:12 PM 3/31/2011, Ashley Sheridan wrote:

>> > =========
>> > Thanks.

>> > That is what I have.
>> >
>> > Ethan
>> >
>> > --
>>

>> If they're all in the same browser, then what distinguishes them from
>> one another? If you could use that and add some sort of array in the
>> session with entries bearing to what tabs you have open then you could
>> use that to 'close' sessions. Why do you need multiple tabs open to the
>> same site anyway, maybe if you explained what it is you're trying to
>> achieve, we might help with a better way?
>>
>> --
>> Thanks,
>> Ash
>> http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk
>
> ========
> Ash -
>
> I can be working on more than one program simultaneously and have one tab
> open w/ program A and another w/ program B.  The site in reference is
> "http://localhost....";
>
> I hope this helps.
>
> Ethan
>

> MySQL 5.1  PHP 5.3.3-6  Linux [Debian (sid)]

You can use a path element in the session cookie ...

session_cookie(60, '/appA', 'localhost'); // For http://localhost/appA
session_cookie(60, '/appB', 'localhost'); // For http://localhost/appB

maybe.

I don't use localhost.

Instead, I create vhosts on the web server and use DNS (or you can use
entries in your HOSTs file).

That way I can have separate sites, each with their own domain name
and allow for multiple sub-domains (dev, test and www for live).

--
Richard Quadling
Twitter : EE : Zend