2011/6/17 Nathan Nobbe <quickshif...@gmail.com>

> On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 3:58 PM, Eric Butera <eric.but...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 5:37 PM, Daevid Vincent <dae...@daevid.com>

it is sad to be acknowledged that php still has no significant progress in
orm libraries.
but i would still be confident in that php is good for web programming and
it does not one thing but many good comparing to the other many languages
such as python, ruby etc.

it is simple to start, easy to control, extensive to integration, mature for
profiling and performance tuning, low cost in learning etc.
although the language its self is not every good in a manner of structured,
object-oriented, etc. i think i see none language in such a manner. and you?