On Jun 25, 2011, at 3:57 PM, asp kiddy wrote:

This code works also but I don't know how I can include this second query in my menu...

I'm not exactly sure what you want it to do -- perhaps you could mock up some sample output to show what you're expecting? If you are simply planning on replacing the select statement in the first version, that should be very straight-forward. If you are planning on having a second set of select options, that shouldn't be too hard, either. If you are wanting to somehow modify or mix the two selected set of options, that may be a bit harder. Just not sure what you actually want to do.