On 11-07-05 10:48 AM, Dajka Tamás wrote:
Thanks, that was interesting :) I think I got one step further in understanding
PHP :)

BTW, I've changed the loop to 'for' and it's working well :)

Can you show us your for loop? I'm not immediately sure how you use a for loop to traverse a growing number of entries in an array without either updating the extents of the traversal or using for( ; ; ) which is the same as while( 1 ). Or are you now using the low level array traversal functions like reset() and next()?

Cheers,
Rob.
--
E-Mail Disclaimer: Information contained in this message and any
attached documents is considered confidential and legally protected.