Hello,

check out if you have cookies turned on. Or, compile php with
--enable-trans-sid, where the PHPSESSID is automatically attached to all
URLs and forms without using cookies.
try to do session_register() before session_start() in 1.php, or do not
use session_start() in 1.php (only session_register()).

        slavko