On 16 Nov 2011 at 00:43, HallMarc Websites <m...@hallmarcwebsites.com> wrote:

> And in conclusion; sorry, I get uppity after a long day LOL. It's as I already
> thought; the answer is NO. So here is what I will do for any of you looking
> for an answer and stumbling across my slight rant, I will detect if it is
> Safari 5.1.x and then just remove the view link and leave them with a download
> link only. Sucks if you ask me.

I have to say that I still really have no clue what you are talking about. Why
would anyone with OS X want Acrobat Reader, when there is a perfectly good [1]
application (note: application, not "feature") available that does the task
just as well. And when the PDF shows up in Safari you can choose to view it
there or open in Preview. I only do the latter if I intend to save the PDF,
which is not always the case.

[1] Preview also allows me to adjust images when I can't be bothered to fire up
Elements.

--
Cheers  --  Tim