From: Jim Giner [mailto:jim.gi...@albanyhandball.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 10:31 AM
To: php-general@lists.php.net
Subject: [PHP] Re: Getting Column Names from an AS400 Database

I'm thinking that it should read

$rs = $conn->execute($q);
$outval = odbc_columns($rs, "DB#LIBNAME", "%", "TABLENAME", "%");

You need to provide the results of the query to the odbc_columns, not
the
connection object.
Just my guess since I've never used this.

Notice: This communication, including attachments, may contain information that
is confidential and protected. It constitutes non-public information intended
to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). If you believe that you
have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately
by return e-mail and promptly delete this e-mail, including attachments without
reading or saving them in any manner. The unauthorized use, dissemination,
distribution, or reproduction of this e-mail, including attachments, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. Thank you.