It means it does nothing. I have a small server in the computer that works fine. I also installed python in this box- and it worked perfectly without having to do anything to the server. Php on the other hand merely occupies disk space.

Aside:Holy cow, you know nothing about windows?!? Considering that Boll Bates and co. are almost as omnipresent as Satan, and have been accused of BEING Satan, that's quite an accomplishment.