Hello,

I'm working on a site that has email addresses on it. I am not wanting
to use mailto links so as to avoid spam harvesters, I'd like another
solution so that mailto links would work but would not work with
spammers. I've tried several javascript-based solutions, but am not
able to get them to be consistent. It seems like once they're used
they revert to coded links. If anyone has any solutions I'd appreciate
it. I'm not sure I can do this in php, generate email addresses
dynamically then pass them to the client, it would be the same as the
spammer hitting the page. I'd prefer something self-hosted and
preferably light on the resources.

Thanks.
Dave.