Hi all,

I have a PHP script that takes very long time to execute. I manage it using the
following structure:

ob_start();

// some code
session_start();
// some code

header("Content-length: ".ob_get_length());
ob_end_flush();

// some other, very long, code!

The problem I am facing is that, after having set up a session, often I have
error as
I don't find any simple variable that I wrote in $_SESSION.
Correct my if I am wrong, but I think that $_SESSION get saved to disk only
at the end of the script, after the "very long code" has been executed.
There is a way to save the session manually just after ob_end_flush()?

I can find a different solution, but I think it could be nice to have this
working as is
(if I am correct hunting this problem).

Cheers,
Tazio