On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 06:17:33PM +0200, Maciek Sokolewicz wrote:
> Please please please please don't do this!
1) You did not answer the question, nor giving any related information.
2) This was debug-output. I see not point in optimizing.
3) print is language construct, just as is echo
4) the argument to print is converted to string anyways, so ...
5) the quotes around a single variable allows fast adding helping text while
debugging; so it was on purpose
You are not the only one that has a coding style for a reason.
So back to topic: I guess the case-sensitive variables were the most helpfull
hint for the
If not please send a complete example of your code.
PHP General Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php