For a number of reasons, I need to offer a client a list of big,
impressive-sounding, high-profile sites using PHP.  I went looking
for the list on PHP.net, and the closest I could find is
http://pt2.php.net/sites.php  which, as you'll see, is suffering from
a fatal error.

I did find a list at http://php.datalogica.com/sites.php which, while
helpful,  seems a bit dated.  Does anyone have some favorite examples
that aren't on this list?

I've been preparing other arguments as well, but the "all the cool
people are doing it" examples will help.

Thanks!
--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/