While I do appreciate people's contributions, let me frame the
discussion a little.  The person I need to convince is an
administrator of an organization within North America, and he's never
heard of PHP.  The response I'm hoping to provoke in him is something
like this:  "You mean _________ is using this PHP thing?  Wow!  They
know what they're doing, so we'd better use it, too!"

Does this help frame things?  Thanks for the suggestions!

-Maurice

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/