if i want to search this array,how do this sql?thanks

-----????-----
???: Matthew Delmarter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
????: 2001?7?31? 11:34
???: Ben Bleything
??: PHP Mailing List
??: RE: [PHP] storing array in mysql

Hi Ben,

This is a section of the insert statement I used ($lists_actual is the
array):

        $lists_actual  = serialize($lists_actual);
        Then : INSERT INTO $table (lists_actual) VALUES ('$lists_actual')

When I look in the db there is serialized data there - it appears like
this:
a:4:{i:0;s:1:"1";i:1;s:1:"2";i:2;s:1:"3";i:3;s:1:"

When I output this to the screen I get the same as above. But when I
try to echo the unserialized result I get nothing. I am using:
    echo $db_result->lists_actual (nothing is returned)

If I try to display the result using foreach I get the warning
"Invalid argument supplied for foreach()". I am using:
    $array = unserialize($db_result->lists_actual);
    foreach($array AS $val) {
        echo $val;
    };

I hope the problem is clear, I am thoroughly confused at this stage! I
should admit that I am only just getting used to arrays...

Matthew