Hi all,

I'd like to split a text block at 25 words, as a teaser for the full
article.  Now I know how to split at a certain character, but i don't
want a half word or anything, so I want (i guess) to hunt for the 25th
occurence of " " (a space), and split $text into two new variables,
$text_a and $text_b.

Then I'll prolly want append something like "... click here to read
more" on the end of $text_a.

Seems easy enough, but I can't see anything in the manual about
splitting on a numbered occurence of a string (but I could be looking
in the wrong spot :)

Running PHP4 BTW

Thanks heaps in advance
Justin French