Thanks. If you're running Linux then have you tried it yet?  I'm really keen
for some folks to try and break it, and either find that they can't (which
looks promising at the moment), and so start getting the benefit, or expose
any remaining show-stoppers so that they can get resolved asap.

There are no fancy graphics, and a simple goal -

        * If you install it
        * Your scripts run quicker

That's it!

I'll be updating the http://212.67.208.211 site over the next few days, give
it a domain name, and most importantly be updating the accelerator to
hopefully yield further performance gains.