Hi All,

Just a quick non-technical question.

I live in Australia and a friend of mine has a website hosted here in Oz,
and he pays his set amount per month which simply is for Hosting, cgi-bin
and log file access for his website.

Hes wanting to have the ability to use PHP and MySQL on his site and his
provider has quoted him the cost to add to his current monthly charges to
give him a MySQL username/password/database and PHP ability.

Both he and I feel its a bit pricey for what they want to charge so I
figured I would ask the list to see what other people consider a reasonable
price to add PHP and MySQL access to his current www/cgi-bin/logs website.

I wont mention the prices hes been quoted yet because I want to see some
uninfluenced posts.

Cheers in advance.

Chris

--
     Chris Aitken - Administration/Database Designer - IDEAL Internet
  email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  phone: +61 2 4628 8888  fax: +61 2 4628 8890