On Thu, 30 Aug 2001 10:45, Gerard Samuel wrote:
> Mozilla sucks sometimes with email formatting.
> Correction==>
>
> Here is a snippet example.
>
> function assign() {
>           global $adminurl, $string;
>           top();
>           if ($string) {
>                   $data = explode ("|", $string);
>                   echo "$data[0]";
>                               }
>               <form>
>
>       $array =  array("$new_cat,$assigned_to","$job","$assigned_by");
        $string = implode("|",$array); return  $string;
> }
>
> The variables that form $array are from the form....

Hrm - undefined function top()

?? <FORM> ??

But the rest of it returns what I would expect - a comma followed by two
| - given that I don't have the values referenced in the array. And you
won't either, as they aren't global and aren't passed as parameters.

--
David Robley      Techno-JoaT, Web Maintainer, Mail List Admin, etc
CENTRE FOR INJURY STUDIES      Flinders University, SOUTH AUSTRALIA

   Shift happpens. - Doppler