: On Tue, 4 Sep 2001, Jason Murray wrote:
:
: > Nah, in Illegal Monopoly OS, its just as easy as Apache.
:
: Rather than the web server config, I was referring to renaming all the
: .php3 files to have .php extensions, and combing through all the files,
: finding all references to .php3 files, and changing them to refer to .php
: files.  I know exactly how to do it ...  I do similar tasks routinely ...
: on my Linux servers.  I don't know how to make that task easy in Illegal
: Monopoly OS.

I do.  I have to do it all the time (actually sometimes its to regress from
php back to php3).

from the command line: rename *.php3 *.php

Then I use my text editor which has global file find and replace to make the
changes.

Joel