Hi Sam
No I haven't tried this since I'm on a virtual server and don't know
where mysqldump is located. I tried doing a phpinfo() to see if I could
get the mysqldump location from there but I didn't see it in the mysql
section of the phpinfo listing. Do you know of a unix shell command I
could use to get the location of mysqldump?

Tony