From: Tony Frasketi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2001 2:53 PM
To: Sam Masiello
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] Newbie Question: mysqldump via PHP

Hi Sam
No I haven't tried this since I'm on a virtual server and don't know
where mysqldump is located. I tried doing a phpinfo() to see if I could
get the mysqldump location from there but I didn't see it in the mysql
section of the phpinfo listing. Do you know of a unix shell command I
could use to get the location of mysqldump?

Tony

Sam Masiello wrote:

> Have you tried putting in the fully qualified pathname to the
mysqldump
> executable?
>
> /usr/somepath/mysqldump  <rest of your command here>
>
> HTH
>
> Sam Masiello
> Software Quality Assurance Engineer
> Synacor