I am a huge fan of php but i am kinda scared by c# i really like it's
ability to make functions and variable not accessible and therefore force
the user to use a function instead of accessing it indirectly. I am talking
here about

class talk {
private function bla() {

$t = new talk();
$t->bla(); /* Produces an error cuz of calling a private function */

Is something like that gonna be implemented in the future? And maybe with a
setting or somethgin, PHP strict=true? i don't know..

Warm regards,
Emile Bosch