thanks tim, but do you know wheter they are gonna implement such a feature
cuz that's somethgin that the language actually must have to become really
professional or somethign, i wish i could do cprogramming myself cuz then i
would have implemented it a long time ago :-)

Seen ur site by the way, looks a promising template system!
Warm regards,
Emile Bosch

Tim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schreef in berichtnieuws
[EMAIL PROTECTED]