After some days spent in a hospital reading "Programming Perl" and "Oracle Web
Applications" I found that a language construct
which appears in Perl and PL/SQL is not available in PHP.
As in most 3G languages function call is like that
$bar=foo($bar1,$bar2,$bar3,'bar4');

function foo($par1=1,$par2=2,$par3=3,$par4='foo_bar',...){
In the case when I've few parameters I've to remember their order, so why not
$bar=foo('par2'=>10);
I want to pass value to only one or more but not to all params. Also this will make
the code clearer I think.
Comments are welcome!

Andrey Hristov
IcyGEN Corporation