I plugged your query in and it didn't result in an error - however, it came
up with no results even though there should be.

This one should have come up but didn't:
INSERT INTO logged_in VALUES ( '5', 'b406e68a7cde49534a14f5fd8848006e',
'September 24, 2001, 3:27 pm', '');
-- the fields correspond to the table structure quoted below

Thanks again!
Jason Dulberg
Extreme MTB
http://extreme.nas.net