From: Chris Bailey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2001 1:30 PM
To: Dahnke, Eric; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [PHP] SOAP Tool Kit for PHP

You could also consider possibly the reverse of what you're doing.  I'm not
sure if it would actually work well, nor can I give you real details on how
to do it, but you can always use Java classes from PHP.  Depending on how
much SOAP is needed/used across your site, you could continue with PHP for
the bulk of your site, and just use Java classes to handle the SOAP stuff
when needed.  The primary issue I don't know about since I haven't looked
into it, is whether it's reasonable to have PHP receive the initial SOAP
request and how you would then hand it off to the Java classes for
processing, etc.  Anyway, just a thought...