Lectori Salutem,

I have apache 1.3.20 running with php 4.0.6 on an freebsd 4.3 server. It is
a busy server, serving more than 400k PHP-pages daily.
I have a few troubles with it; first Apache is generating large errorlog
files filled with "httpd in free(): warning: recursive call." and "httpd in
free(): warning: chunk is already free.". (more than 25M errors per week)

I searched the internet and several mailinglist archives but didn't find an
useable solution. Does anyone know what is causing this, or does anyone has
a solution to it, because the server is at the moment a bit unstable.

Tia,
Kees Hoekzema