Thank you for your response. I changed my the code to the method that you
suggested. Unfortunately, it still doesn't use the IF's properly.

For instance, if I open a $site_style 10, the IF statement for that is the
following:

elseif (($BROWSER_PLATFORM == "Win") && ($site_style=="10")) {
        $pc8=8;
        $pc9=9;
        $pc10=10;
        $pc12=12;
        $pc13=13;
        $pc14=14;
        $text="#D1BAC6";
        $link="#F8CC92";
        $heading="#B38B9F";
}

It still reads the first IF statement as I have in the original message
shown below.

Thanks again.

Jason.