From: "Gary" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2001 3:59 PM
Subject: [PHP] htpasswd

> Can php write to a htpasswd file? If it can will someone point me in the
> right direction.
>
> TIA
> Gary

This e-mail (and any attachment) is intended only for the attention
of the addressee(s). Its unauthorised use, disclosure, storage
or copying is not permitted. If you are not the intended recipient,
please destroy all copies and inform the sender by return e-mail.
This e-mail (whether you are the sender or the recipient) may be
monitored, recorded and retained by Business Information
Publications Limited (BiP). E-mail monitoring/ blocking software
may be used, and e-mail content may be read at any time.You
have a responsibility to ensure laws are not broken when composing
or forwarding e-mails and their contents.