Hi!

Where is file upload function? ;) From begining: some time I've found somewhere
this handler:
clearing_report_file is the input that is user sends to me.

    if(!isset($clearing_report_file))
    {
        pp_xfer_trans();
    }
    else
    {
    if (!@copy($clearing_report_file, $CFG["local_uri"]."/cfd-" . $batch
.".txt")) {
            echo("\n<b>Something barfed, check the path to and the permissions
for the upload directory</b>");
        }else
        {
                // do domething
            exit();

but now, in php 4.0.5 this function don't want to work ;( i have allways
something barfed message, even if i try to wrote to /tmp directory

now i have this in phpinfo:

HTTP_POST_FILES["userfile"]

Array
(
[name] => helyjon
[type] =>
[tmp_name] => none
[size] => 0
)

where is my file? $variables shows the same values, where are my contents?