Hi Balaji,

>       I am trying to upload a file from remote machine.
>       Could you please help out me.

Two things:

> upload.html
> -------------
> <form action='upload.php' method='post' enctype='multipart/form-data'>

This also needs to have a maximum file size specified:

  <INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME='MAX_FILE_SIZE' VALUE='200000'>

> upload.php
> ----------------

In this script, you'll want to copy $file to "/path/to/copy/to/filename".
This doesn't seem to be what you're doing in the script you sent us,
you overwrote $file with a new variable, $path - thus, losing the name
of the temp file PHP copied the uploaded data into.

Take care that you use the appropriate security measures to protect
yourself against exploits here.

Jason

--
Jason Murray