Hi,
I have some HTML including several pseudo tags like
<tag parameter1="doo" parameter2="something" parameter3="what should i say">

After parsing I have an array $content[$i]["name"] where "name" is the name
of the parameters and $i the Counter of the tag. I'm using a regular
expression to find these tags and explode(" ", $my_tag_line) to geht the
parameters out. How can I achive that parameter values can contains
whitespaces? I suppose I'll need another regex for split(). Any help is
appreciated.

Uli