[snip]
Thanks Jay, I am still a newbie and I will read the manual, thankyou for the
help.

Having an OK day in the UK .....   mmmmmmmm
[/snip]

Henry your questions will get answered more quickly and accurately when you
provide

a. A clear explanation of the problem at hand
2. Proof that you have done some research on your own (show your work) [RTFM
or STFW]

Coming back with a "What..!!" will get you squat, it is insulting to those
who are here to help. Also your original post was about 4:30AM and your
follow-up "What..!!" was at 9AM ... on a <em>Monday</em> morning. Think
aboout that for a second.

HTH!

Jay