Well, you could go to www.hotscripts.com/PHP article and tutorials
sections.

  But it is easy.

  Delete syntax is:

  This will boom every record.
  DELETE FROM table;

  This will boom every Joe:
  DELETE FROM table WHERE name='Joe';

  This will boom an id. That's probaly the way you want. Also it ensures (if
your id collumn is a PRIMARY or UNIQUE column) that the desired client will
be deleted:
  DELETE FROM table WHERE id='$id';

  But, what is $id? It's a value that you passed, for example, via a form.

<form name="boom" method="post" action="boom.php">
  <select name="id">
    <?php
    $sql = 'SELECT id, name, last_name FROM table';
    $res = mysql_query($sql);
    while (list($id, $name, $last_name) = mysql_fetch_array($res)) {
        echo "<option value=\"$id\">$last_name, $name</option>";
     }
    ?>
  </select>
</form>

  Or your prefered way of passing the id value.

  On boom.php:

$sql = "DELETE FROM table WHERE id='$id'";
mysql_query($sql);

  But let's say you didn't make a client id field (wich is generally bad
practice), but you have the EXACTLY name, last name and address. I stress
the importance of exactly because the following line would not delete
'Street' if the value is 'Str.':

$sql = "DELETE FROM table WHERE name='$name' AND last_name = '$last_name'
AND address = '$address'";
mysq_query($sql);

  To make simpler for who's going to use the system, an idea. When
displaying client search results, put a little text/icon/image close to the
client name. A link like:

  Where $id is that field you got from your Primary or Unique mysql table
column.

  Well, that pretty much is the basic. The most important part if the WHERE
part of the sql clause. Just get it right and everything will be fine.

  And remember, never test anything like this on production enviroments! As
'DELETE FROM table' is evil.

--

Julio Nobrega

Don't eat the yellow snow.