hello all,

Two questions

1) Is it possible to pass a session to another server?  I'm creating a
secure order form for a shopping cart but the ssl service of my provider is
on a different server.  Is there anyway to carry a users session over to
this box?

2) If it is not possible to carry a session...is there anyway I could
include this page on the ssl server into my main server from my host?  If I
could do an include I could continue the session and use it's stored
variables.

Thank you for the help.

-Jordan