because they are not documented yet, but, will be.  there really is
nothing else to say besides what you quoted, they act like their
counterparts except these new ones are global.

by counterparts i mean _GET == HTTP_GET_VARS so the manual entries on
those will apply.  see the predefined variables section of manual and
phpinfo().

regards,
Philip Olson