You can achieve something like this by adding the following to your links bar:

javascript:void(srch=prompt('What are you looking
for?',''));if(srch){self.location.href='http://php.net/'+srch};

(drag the current url to the links bar, and then right-click and select "properties",
then paste the javascript in).

Hope that helps..

--
James Cox :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Please CC me when replying to my messages.